This week, Ralph flips the switch and instead of telling us how to make great Facebook ads, he critiques 2 Facebook ads for us.
In this episode, he’ll go in-depth on his 2 favorite Facebook ads, their video scripts, and the copy behind them. Ralph will explain what’s so great about them and how you can make similar ads to increase your brand awareness and conversions.
Episode 203: 2 Facebook Ad Critiques with Ralph Burns
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to see the library of a business’s Facebook ads: Go to their profile → Click Page Transparency on the right-hand side → See More
- The video formula Dr. Squatch is using in their Facebook video ads
- Ralph’s preference of putting 3–5 benefits into each Facebook video
- Why Ralph loves the Facebook video ad by Ministry of Supply
- The #1 critique Ralph has for the Dr. Squatch and Ministry of Supply marketing team
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review.