Role: Account Director
Reports To: VP Operations
Want to join our team? From anywhere? Doing what you love alongside a world-class team? Tier 11 is a unique team of high performers who LOVE Facebook advertising (and we think we’re among the best in the world at it).
Our customers are hand-picked quality businesses with great products helping to make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with cutting edge managed digital marketing.
Working at Tier 11
Our team is compensated for results. That means our ideal team players are able to earn six figures per year and beyond (yes, seriously)…
But you won’t start out there. You’ll begin with a small team of Account Managers and grow from there as we grow the business together. If the opportunity to grow to your maximum potential fires you up, then you’ll fit right in!
About This Role
Your primary objective as an Account Director is to ensure the book of accounts under your supervision are well served and reaching their goals. You will have a team of Account Managers reporting to you each managing their own book of customer accounts. You are the primary go-to expert for your team to ensure each customer is well served.
The Account Director leads and supports their Account Management team. This includes overseeing advertising results, one-on-one direct management, assisting in training, assisting in process & workflow development, as well as serving as a higher level customer facing role to support customer accounts.
You will also aid in developing processes to better serve customer accounts and workflows within the agency.
The ideal Account Director has demonstrated excellence in direct response advertising on Facebook. Additionally, an Account Director is a proven leader able to work collaboratively with a team.
The wins for this role look like this:
- Your Account Management team is knocking it out of the park for our customers
- Continue to earn our reputation as “the best” in Facebook advertising.
- Your Account Management team is continually developing their skills
- Individual coaching team members
- Weekly 1:1 meetings with your team
- Continually assisting in developing & implementing Agency processes
- Able to manage existing processes and effectively improve them.
- Able to guide implementation of processes in a fast paced environment.
- Continually learning and developing your own skillset
- Proven track record of success in a leadership / management role
- Proven track record of Facebook advertising results including
- Strategy development and implementation
- Testing methodologies
- Scaling methodologies
- Troubleshooting tactics
- Quality control
- Expert direct response advertiser
- Complete educational courses as assigned & recommended
- Proven ability to handle tough customer conversations
Complete this form. We’ll get back to you ASAP.