Role: Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
Reports To: Funnel Specialist
About This Role
The Conversion Rate Optimization specialist is an important part of the Conversion Architecture™ team. They will play a key role in developing and executing CRO strategies for our client’s funnels. This person will be responsible for analyzing user experience and funnel performance data to provide optimization recommendations.
The CRO specialist must have a good knowledge of funnel processes and the ability to implement the right solution for a variety of different problems. The person who fills this role should understand the “psychology/strategy” that makes funnels work effectively and how CRO fits in this process.
What Success Looks Like For This Role
Analytical thinking. The focus of this role would be to develop and execute strategies to improve the success metrics of our client’s funnels. To fulfill this role, the candidate must have strong analytical thinking skills. They will need to dig deep into multiple data points to spot existing issues and proactively recommend solutions. The CRO specialist will be responsible for conducting tests on the customer’s funnel that include but are not limited to: offers, copy, creative, landing page, calls-to-action, etc.
Problem solving mindset. This role is mainly focused on providing solutions to problems that are affecting conversions on the client’s funnel/s. This person must have previous experience solving such problems by providing actionable insights that we can implement and test. The CRO specialist will also be responsible for conducting these tests and determining what actions to take based on the outcome.
Technical skills. This person needs to know their way around popular conversion rate optimization and split testing tools like Mouseflow, CrazyEgg, Hotjar, Google Optimize, ClickMagic, etc. Experience with all tools is not necessary and we’re open to exploring new solutions.
Systematic approach. The candidate should be highly organized and have a systematic approach to split testing and determining which methods to use. We appreciate creative thinking when the foundation is laid in a system. The person who fills this role should understand the roles of qualitative and quantitative data in the optimization process.
Research. Even though we are collecting data through multiple sources, sometimes not all answers are available instantly. The CRO specialist will be responsible for conducting their own research when needed with resources provided by the team. We are open to experimenting with new tools and techniques to bring higher value to our customers.
Intellectual curiosity. We are not looking for a fortune teller. We are not expecting you to know all answers and we appreciate it when a person is eager to learn and expand their knowledge. If you’ve got experience that is close to this and you have the drive to learn and grow, then please apply.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Previous experience as a Conversion Rate Optimization specialist.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with A/B testing and CRO tools, such as Optimizely, Mouseflow, Funnelytics, CrazyEgg, Google Optimize, etc
- Strong analytical skills with interpreting and turning data into actionable insights – very comfortable with analytics and A/B testing, including understanding nuances of the platforms around testing approaches.
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Good knowledge of effective funnel processes for both e-commerce and lead generation.
- High attention to detail and ability to spot issues and proactively provide solutions.
- Result-oriented and curiosity-driven personality.
- Ability to provide meaningful insights on higher level funnel strategy.
- Previous experience in presenting CRO and funnel analysis in a clear and professional way.
- CRO experience in both service-based and e-commerce businesses.
- This position is Full Time and 100% remote.
- Working set business hours is preferred, but if you’re really proficient with communicating and getting stuff done, then we’re flexible with work hours.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete this work.
- This is a 1099 contractor arrangement. If you’re not in the US just ignore this part.
- Tier 11 does not currently offer medical or retirement benefits. If you need them, then we’re not ready for each other yet.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click here to complete an application.