Role: Cornerstone Lead
Reports To: VP of Ops
About This Role
The Cornerstone division has been created to serve customers that are spending less than $30k per month on Facebook ads.
Your primary objective as Cornerstone Lead is to ensure the customers & team under your supervision are well served and reaching their goals. You will have a team of Media Buyers reporting to you, each managing their own book of customer accounts. You are the primary go-to expert for your team to ensure each customer is well served. You will be responsible for helping your team to develop personally and professionally by setting goals, identifying skills gap and helping them to fill those gaps.
The role includes overseeing advertising results, one-on-one direct management, training junior team members, as well as serving as a higher level customer facing role to support customer accounts. You’ll have a proven ability to handle tough customer conversations.
You will also aid in developing SOPs to better serve customer accounts and workflows within the agency.
The ideal Cornerstone Lead has demonstrated excellence in direct response advertising on Facebook with 2+ years experience. Additionally, you are a proven leader able to work collaboratively with a team.
Wins For This Role
- Exemplifies the Tier 11 Core Values
- Your team is knocking it out of the park for our customers
- Runs successful customer calls including:
- Starting and ending customer calls on time
- Reviewing the call agenda to prepare for each call
- Posting call notes to keep the team up to date
- Able to identify and clarify customer goals (even when they’re fuzzy) in order to position both the customer and Tier 11 for success
- Demonstrates mastery of Tier 11 internal processes and SOPs
- Has the ability to clearly articulate and remind customers of the value Tier 11 brings to their business
- Is able to use data and reporting to guide both strategy and tactics to help achieve customer goals
- Proven track record of Facebook advertising results including
- Strategy development and implementation
- Testing methodologies
- Scaling methodologies
- Troubleshooting tactics
- Quality control
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience & excellence in managing customers (especially challenging ones)
- Excellent communication skills for both internal and external (customers) players
- Fixed compensation plus a variable compensation based on gross profitability of the division.
Complete this form. We’ll get back to you ASAP.