Title: Executive Virtual Assistant
If you’re looking for 100% remote work with flexible hours, doing what you love…
… alongside a highly successful, international team of over 60 employees (and rapidly growing)…
… then this is a really good day for you.
- Being in a company that is quick to recognize your talents and contributions and is eager to promote from within…
- Working in a culture where egos are set aside, and everyone pulls for each other’s success (think of it as the digital marketing version of CrossFit)…
- Being a valued part of a highly skilled and diverse team…
- Solving one online challenge after another with some of the smartest marketing minds you’ll find anywhere…
- Helping scale brands in over 50 businesses across dozens of industries…
- The opportunity that comes with managing $100M+ in ad spend every year…
- Whose CEO and Founder, Ralph Burns, co-hosts Perpetual Traffic podcast, with over 8 million downloads, and is in the top 0.5% of all podcasts in the world…
…If this fires you up, then you should do yourself a solid and find out more about this new exciting role below:
About This Role
As an Executive Assistant at Tier 11, your role is to partner with the executive leadership team to support their day-to-day administration and to ensure they’re set up for success.
Reporting to the HR Director, you’ll work hand in hand to ensure that the administration needs of the leaders are prioritised and supported. You’ll be a team player with excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence. You love building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders around the business. You’re a quick learner, and comfortable in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
You’re always looking for new ways to make things more efficient and solving problems in scalable ways making sure things get done the smart way not the hard way.
You’ve got great attention to detail, you’re highly organised and have great verbal and written communication skills. You’re comfortable building out all sorts of communications – from written communications to presentations.
You’ve got experience working with, and being a trusted partner to, a Leadership team and you’re comfortable handling sensitive and confidential information. You’re happy to roll up your sleeves with any task towards the bigger picture, with no task being too small if it makes the team around you more effective.
The Top talent we need this person to have:
Initiative – not waiting to be told what to do. A person who drives to seek-out and solve problems… who has a burning desire to improve things around them and do so to a high quality.
Below are some of the responsibilities that you will handle as a team member:
- Assisting HR Director with all HR procedures (hiring, onboarding, offboarding)
- Calendar management (for CEO + other executives)
- Travel arrangements
- Expense reporting
- Event planning
- E-mail management for CEO
- General workflow Management for the CEO (finding ways to streamline and lighten the workload)
- Slack Management for CEO
- Assist with creating procedural documents and SOPs
- Ensuring T11’s Communication Guidelines are followed agency wide
- Ability to create simple SOP’s from any repetitive tasks. Takes the initiative to create them without having to be asked
- Problem-solver that can identify improvements to current processes and has the confidence to bring these suggestions to the team
The following skill/talents sets are highly preferred:
- Experience with using Asana and Slack
- This is a virtual position; therefore, you will need to have the ability to work independently and manage and meet deadlines
- A proactive work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Take pride in your work products by producing quality results
- Strong written communication skills
- A strong ability to follow directions both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to be able to multi-task
- Strong organization skills to be able to manage multiple clients
- The ability to maintain a level of confidentiality
- A full home office set-up consisting of the following: computer, high-speed Internet access
- Smartphone with e-mail capability
- Computer with webcam
- This position is Full Time and 100% remote.
- Includes 3 weeks of paid leave per year.
- We offer and encourage Flexible hours – working set business hours is preferred, but if you’re proficient with communicating and getting stuff done, then we’re flexible.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete this work.
- This is a 1099 contractor arrangement. If you’re not in the US just ignore this part.
- Unfortunately, Tier 11 does not currently offer medical or retirement benefits. If you need them, then we’re just not quite ready for each other yet…
Do you want to know a bit more about Tier 11’s culture?…
… If you’re looking for a bright future, full of meaningful contributions, and a company quick to recognize and acknowledge your talents, then look no further than Tier 11…
Tier 11 is a GlassDoor 5/5 place to work – see what our people have to say…
We Build Highly-Professional and Diverse Global Teams
Tier 11 is a unique and high performing team of experts who LOVE Digital Marketing (and we think we’re among the best in the world at it).
We focus on hiring diverse A+ players from all over the world by staying true to The Tier Manifesto…
Our current team spans across 6 Continents from around the World! We have expertise from nursing and forensic science, to psychology and military strategy… all contributing to 12+ years of marketing education, research, and practice!
At Tier 11… you will Learn, Develop and Push the Boundaries
With tailored ascension and development pathways – an ideal team player at Tier 11 is able to progress through our organization as quickly and as far as they’re driven (and as fast as able). Heck, we even encourage you to forge your own path if the job doesn’t exist!…
… We acknowledge that everyone on our team came to grow and flourish into a bigger and better version of themselves, and as such – we place a HUGE emphasis on ensuring you are continually growing and developing according to your unique passions, strengths and talents. If that fires you up, then you’ll fit right in!
A SandBox of experience and knowledge
Since 2010, Tier 11 has managed a portfolio of Meta, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Tiktok, Pinterest & Snapchat advertising customer accounts in over 30 industries, with an annual spend in excess of $100 million — so you’re in great company! Our customers are hand-picked, quality businesses with great products helping to make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with world-class managed paid traffic.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click here to complete an application.