Title: Facebook Media Buyer I
If you’re looking for 100% remote work with flexible hours, doing what you love…
… alongside a highly successful, international team of over 60 entrepreneurs (and rapidly growing)…
… then this is a really good day for you.
- Being in a company that is quick to recognize your talents and contributions and is eager to promote from within…
- Working in a culture where egos are set aside, and everyone pulls for each other’s success (think of it as the digital marketing version of CrossFit)…
- Being a valued part of a highly skilled and diverse team…
- Solving one online challenge after another with some of the smartest marketing minds you’ll find anywhere…
- Helping scale brands in over 50 businesses across dozens of industries…
- The opportunity that comes with managing $100M+ in ad spend every year…
- Whose CEO and Founder, Ralph Burns, co-hosts Perpetual Traffic podcast, with over 8 million downloads, and is in the top 0.5% of all podcasts in the world…
…If this fires you up, then you should do yourself a solid and find out more about this new exciting role below:
About The Job
Tier 11 Media Buyers are effective team players, great client-facing communicators and bring a HIGH attention to detail across their work. Additionally, they are able to spot trends, problems, and opportunities for their accounts. You should be eager to get your hands dirty in the data to spot problems and proactively recommend strategic solutions to your team and the client on how to improve performance.
The focus of this role is to build, manage, and scale ad campaigns that meet or exceed designated campaign Key Performance Indicators for our customers. You will accomplish this by building, maintaining, troubleshooting, and scaling paid media across the platforms you have competency in (Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Google etc..).
You are free to complete your work from anywhere you choose. The only requirements are a reliable internet connection, a distraction-free work environment, a computer, and a web camera. Although you may live and work anywhere you choose, you will be required to attend some regular meetings during US-based business hours.
The wins for this role look like this:
- You’re an ideal team player (Tier 11 core values)
- Smart (EIQ): You practice empathy and demonstrate deep respect and patience for others – you thrive in collaborative, team-based environments.
- Hungry: You bring a strong desire to learn, develop and overcome obstacles as they arise – for you and your team.
- Healthy Ego: You leave your ego at the door – everyone is equal, and you treat everyone with limitless respect.
- Precise: Demonstrates a high attention to detail and decisiveness in decision making.
- G’R’SD (Gets the Right Sh*t Done): You aim to work smart – not hard.
- You’re a clear, client-facing communicator
- You can distill complex ideas and data into easy-to-understand language and reports for your team and the client.
- You proactively give clear direction and updates to clients and team members to keep them informed.
- Your communication is proactive, concise, reliable, honest, clear and effective in delivering direction and information (both internally and externally with clients).
- You are a patient and effective listener and always aim to ask thoughtful questions to get to the root of issues.
- Ad campaign construction and maintenance
- Know the Tier 11 SOPs inside and out for building campaigns to specifications.
- Able to take verbal and written direction from Team Lead and translate them into a properly set up campaigns.
- Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of (ever-changing) paid media tools for building campaigns, audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used in delivering results for customers.
- Paid media analysis
- Complete and thorough understanding of the Facebook Ads Manager dashboard. Competency in other paid channels is a bonus.
- Mastery of interpreting the data and relating it to the customer journey.
- Ability to spot problem areas in a campaign and bring them to Team Lead’s attention.
- Ability to contribute to broader marketing strategy alongside the Team Lead and make relevant client recommendations.
- HIGH reliability and attention to the campaigns under your management.
- Digital Marketing Development
- Develop and maintain mastery of digital marketing concepts
- A hunger to take part in courses & certification opportunities that will be provided from Tier 11
- Ability to learn independently from video courses, books, and other sources – then employ that knowledge within your role.
- This position is Full Time and 100% remote.
- Includes 3 weeks of paid leave per year.
- We offer and encourage Flexible hours – working set business hours is preferred, but if you’re proficient with communicating and getting stuff done, then we’re flexible.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete this work.
- This is a 1099 contractor arrangement. If you’re not in the US just ignore this part.
- Unfortunately, Tier 11 does not currently offer medical or retirement benefits. If you need them, then we’re just not quite ready for each other yet…
Do you want to know a bit more about Tier 11’s culture?…
… If you’re looking for a bright future, full of meaningful contributions, and a company quick to recognize and acknowledge your talents, then look no further than Tier 11…
At Tier 11… you will Learn, Develop and Push the Boundaries
With tailored ascension and development pathways – an ideal team player at Tier 11 is able to progress through our organization as quickly and as far as they’re driven (and as fast as able). Heck, we even encourage you to forge your own path if the job doesn’t exist!…
… We acknowledge that everyone on our team came to grow and flourish into a bigger and better version of themselves, and as such – we place a HUGE emphasis on ensuring you are continually growing and developing according to your unique passions, strengths and talents. If that fires you up, then you’ll fit right in!
Tier 11 is a great place to work (as shown on GlassDoor) – see what our people have to say…
We Build Highly-Professional and Diverse Global Teams
Tier 11 is a unique and high performing team of experts who LOVE Digital Marketing (and we think we’re among the best in the world at it).
We focus on hiring diverse A+ players from all over the world by staying true to The Tier Manifesto…
Our current team spans across 6 Continents from around the World – we have expertise from nursing and forensic science, to psychology and military strategy… all contributing to 12+ years of marketing education, research, and practice!
A SandBox of experience and knowledge
Since 2010, Tier 11 has managed a portfolio of Meta, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Tiktok, Pinterest & Snapchat advertising customer accounts in over 30 industries, with an annual spend in excess of $100 million — so you’re in great company! Our customers are hand-picked, quality businesses with great products helping to make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with world-class managed paid traffic.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click here to complete an application.