Role: Facebook Media Buyer
Reports To: Team Leader
Want to join our team? From anywhere? Doing what you love alongside a world-class team? Tier 11 is a unique team of high performers who LOVE Facebook advertising (and we think we’re among the best in the world at it).
Our customers are hand-picked quality businesses with great products helping to make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with world-class managed paid traffic.
Working At Tier 11
We believe Facebook advertising is a team sport (if done well). Every member of our team has a specific role to play to deliver results for our customers…
And delivering results is what we’re laser-focused on. An ideal team player at Tier 11 is able to progress through our organization as quickly and as far as they’re driven (and as fast as able).
If that fires you up, then you’ll fit right in.
About This Role
The focus of this role is to build, manage, and scale Facebook ad campaigns that meet or exceed designated campaign Key Performance Indicators for our customers. You will accomplish this by building, maintaining, troubleshooting, and scaling Facebook ad campaigns.
The ideal Media Buyer has a HIGH attention to detail. Additionally, they are able to spot trends, problems, and opportunities for their accounts.
You should be eager to get your hands dirty in the data to spot problems and proactively recommend solutions.
You are free to complete your work from anywhere you choose. The only requirements are a reliable internet connection, a distraction-free work environment, a computer, and a web camera. Although you may live and work anywhere you choose, you will be required to attend some regular meetings during US-based business hours.
The wins for this role look like this:
1. Facebook ad campaign construction and maintenance
- Know the Tier 11 SOPs inside and out for building campaigns to specifications
- Able to take verbal and written direction from Team Lead and translate into a properly set up campaign meeting specifications.
- Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of (ever-changing) Facebook tools for building campaigns, audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used in delivering results for customers.
2. Facebook ad analysis
Complete understanding of all available numbers in the Facebook Ads Manager dashboard.
- Mastery of interpreting numbers as it relates to real-world traffic flows in a campaign.
- Ability to spot problem areas in a campaign and bring them to Team Lead’s attention
- HIGH reliability and attention to your campaigns under management.
3. Digital Marketing Development
- Develop and maintain mastery of digital marketing concepts
- Courses & certification opportunities provided
- Ability to learn independently from video courses, books, reading.
Our results-based approach to work at Tier 11
Our interview process is designed to allow you to demonstrate your expertise and skill level. Expect to do some fun, different stuff along the way!
There are some regular business hours obligations (especially in the beginning while you’re training), but otherwise, you’re free to manage yourself once you demonstrate your ability to deliver results.
- This is a full-time position
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete this work.
- This is a 1099 contractor arrangement. If you’re not in the US just ignore this part 🙂
- Tier 11 does not currently offer medical or retirement benefits. If you need them, then we’re not ready for each other yet 🙂
Want to join our team? The first step is a simple assessment so we can get an idea of your current level. This should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
Once you’re finished, give us a few (business) days to review the results and get back to you.