Title: Funnel Specialist
If you’re looking for 100% remote work with flexible hours, doing what you love…
… alongside a highly successful, international team of over 60 entrepreneurs (and rapidly growing)…
… then this is a really good day for you.
- Being in a company that is quick to recognize your talents and contributions and is eager to promote from within…
- Working in a culture where egos are set aside, and everyone pulls for each other’s success (think of it as the digital marketing version of CrossFit)…
- Being a valued part of a highly skilled and diverse team…
- Solving one online challenge after another with some of the smartest marketing minds you’ll find anywhere…
- Helping scale brands in over 50 businesses across dozens of industries…
- The opportunity that comes with managing $100M+ in ad spend every year…
- Whose CEO and Founder, Ralph Burns, co-hosts Perpetual Traffic podcast, with over 8 million downloads, and is in the top 0.5% of all podcasts in the world…
…If this fires you up, then you should do yourself a solid and find out more about this new exciting role below:
About this role
The Funnel Specialist is a key role within our Conversion Architecture division. This division is responsible for analyzing our customer’s sales funnels and follow up funnels, prescribing an optimization plan for one or more funnels, and then executing that plan to optimize funnel conversion rates to unlock our customer’s ability to scale revenue. Our team is composed of Funnel Specialists, Copywriters, CRO Specialists and Marketing Tech Specialists. The Funnel Specialist should be able to review an existing sales funnel, find the bottlenecks to conversions, determine the best funnel strategy, and then build the sales funnel. The Funnel Specialist should at the very least be able to identify if the right copy is being used in the right place to achieve the funnel’s objective. A copywriter will develop all funnel copy and the Funnel Specialist ensures the copy is going to be effective within the funnel. The person who fills this position should have experience with funnel building platforms. However, we don’t want someone who simply knows “how” to use a funnel building platform. This person must understand the “psychology/strategy” that makes funnels work effectively and how a given funnel fits into our customer’s sales ecosystem to empower our customer’s success. We’re not looking for the perfect candidate. If you’ve got experience that is close to this and you have the drive to learn and grow, then please apply.
Core Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to look at a funnel and identify what parts are working effectively at driving conversions and what parts are limiting conversions, such as: funnel strategy, copy, page layout, etc. Then prescribe a solution to improve conversions based on best practices and experience.
- Understand different funnel types and when to use them for most effectiveness. Not just understanding from a structure standpoint (what pages in what order) but also from a strategy standpoint. Tripwire, SLO, Webinar, Product Launch, Application, Long Form Sales Letter, VSL, Lead.
- Proficient with funnel building platforms such as Clickfunnels, Kajabi, Lead Pages, WordPress Page Builder Plugins, etc.
- Experience with building funnels for: info products, ecom products, and services.
- Client facing experience.Track record in communicating with and managing relationships with clients.
- Extensive funnel building experience. You’ve built at least 20 funnels.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation experience. Ability to perform split test and determine which portions of the funnel need optimization.
- Knowledge driven. You continue to consume funnel/sales training because you know it will fuel your success.
- (Preferred skill) Experience with building landing pages on Shopify, post purchase 1-click upsell flows, and other tactics that increase purchase conversion rate and average order value.
- Funnel analysis. Ability to review a customer funnel and find the part that is limiting conversions: the offer, the messaging, the funnel type, etc.Then determine what funnel changes need to be made to increase conversion rate.
- Identify funnel issues. Ability to clearly articulate the funnel limitations and solutions you’ve identified to the team & customer via an online meeting.
- Create funnel maps. Map out a funnel blueprint along with each funnel page’s objective so other team members can understand the funnel objective.
- Basic copywriting knowledge. Review funnel page copy from the copywriter and ensure the copy is going the right direction for the funnel, giving guidance to the copywriter as needed. You and the copywriter are the most important duo and your efficient collaboration fuels the success of each funnel.
- Design & Creatives. Determine the funnel page designs and what images are needed to support the objective of each page. Preferably, the funnel specialist works on their own funnel creatives.
- Funnel building. Build the funnel within a reasonable time frame. Knowing how to set a realistic timeframe is key.
- Communicate progress with the team and the client. Proactive in communicating project needs to other team members, even when you’ve identified a need that relates to some other aspect of the project that is not your specific responsibility; Because you know that the success of the project is ultimately every team member’s responsibility.
- Ask for help when needed. You won’t be afraid to proactively reach out for help on any aspect of your work, when needed, because your goal is producing a funnel that drives results for our customer.
- This position is flexible (part/full time) and 100% remote.
- Includes 3 weeks of paid leave per year.
- We offer and encourage Flexible hours – working set business hours is preferred, but if you’re proficient with communicating and getting stuff done, then we’re flexible.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete this work.
- This is a 1099 contractor arrangement. If you’re not in the US just ignore this part.
- Unfortunately, Tier 11 does not currently offer medical or retirement benefits. If you need them, then we’re just not quite ready for each other yet…
- Important: This is NOT a freelance project – you will be hired as an independent contractor.
Do you want to know a bit more about Tier 11’s culture?…
… If you’re looking for a bright future, full of meaningful contributions, and a company quick to recognize and acknowledge your talents, then look no further than Tier 11…
At Tier 11… you will Learn, Develop and Push the Boundaries
With tailored ascension and development pathways – an ideal team player at Tier 11 is able to progress through our organization as quickly and as far as they’re driven (and as fast as able). Heck, we even encourage you to forge your own path if the job doesn’t exist!…
… We acknowledge that everyone on our team came to grow and flourish into a bigger and better version of themselves, and as such – we place a HUGE emphasis on ensuring you are continually growing and developing according to your unique passions, strengths and talents. If that fires you up, then you’ll fit right in!
Tier 11 is a great place to work (as shown on GlassDoor) – see what our people have to say…
We Build Highly-Professional and Diverse Global Teams
Tier 11 is a unique and high performing team of experts who LOVE Digital Marketing (and we think we’re among the best in the world at it).
We focus on hiring diverse A+ players from all over the world by staying true to The Tier Manifesto…
Our current team spans across 6 Continents from around the World – we have expertise from nursing and forensic science, to psychology and military strategy… all contributing to 12+ years of marketing education, research, and practice!
A SandBox of experience and knowledge
Since 2010, Tier 11 has managed a portfolio of Meta, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Tiktok, Pinterest & Snapchat advertising customer accounts in over 30 industries, with an annual spend in excess of $100 million — so you’re in great company! Our customers are hand-picked, quality businesses with great products helping to make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with world-class managed paid traffic.