Title: Google Media Buyer I
If you’re looking for 100% remote work with flexible hours, doing what you love…
… alongside a highly successful, international team of over 60 entrepreneurs (and rapidly growing)…
… then this is a really good day for you.
- Being in a company that is quick to recognize your talents and contributions and is eager to promote from within…
- Working in a culture where egos are set aside, and everyone pulls for each other’s success (think of it as the digital marketing version of CrossFit)…
- Being a valued part of a highly skilled and diverse team…
- Solving one online challenge after another with some of the smartest marketing minds you’ll find anywhere…
- Helping scale brands in over 50 businesses across dozens of industries…
- The opportunity that comes with managing $100M+ in ad spend every year…
- Whose CEO and Founder, Ralph Burns, co-hosts Perpetual Traffic podcast, with over 8 million downloads, and is in the top 0.5% of all podcasts in the world…
…If this fires you up, then you should do yourself a solid and find out more about this new exciting role below:
What We’re Looking For
We need a new Google Ads Account Specialist! This is a remote (work from home) position.
Account Specialists (aka Media Buyers) are the foundation of our Google Department and are very special people. They have great Google Ads technical knowledge and an insatiable obsession for WHY campaigns are performing or need serious work.
They build the campaigns, monitor performance, troubleshoot problems and make sure the Client Managers have what they need to conduct calls with customers. They stay up to date with the latest Google Ads strategies, and love passionate debates about Google Ads best practices! And of course, they go every extra mile to make sure their accounts are hitting KPI goals.
Google advertising is a team sport (if done well). Every member of our team has a specific role to play, and as an Account Specialist you can advance in our company as quickly and as far as you’re driven (and as fast as able). You will have the opportunity to move in an ascension path with increased salary based on performance and the value you create.
You will also receive thorough training in our processes and access to tip of the spear professional development training.
- You’ll work under a Google Ads Strategist who will assign 5 accounts for you to review and audit.
- You’ll be graded on your ability to quickly learn and take ownership of these accounts, with oversight and support.
Wins for this Role Look Like This
The key focus of a Remote Google Ads Account Specialist is to build and manage campaigns that grow our customers’ business by meeting or exceeding key performance indicators.
You will accomplish this by working closely with Account Strategists and collaborating with the Facebook Media Buying team.
The ideal Remote Google Ads Specialist has a HIGH attention to detail. One way of proving this is to follow the instructions in this application! Additionally, you are able to spot trends, problems, and opportunities for your accounts.
The cardinal sin at our company is asking someone a question you could have solved yourself. We need people who are willing to “figure it out” and don’t mind rolling up their sleeves.
You are free to complete your work from anywhere you choose. The only requirements are a reliable internet connection, a distraction-free work environment, a computer, and a web camera.
Although you may live and work anywhere you choose, you will be required to attend some regular meetings during US-based business hours.
What Google Ads Specialists at Tier 11 Do
- Strategy, setup, optimisation and scaling of all campaign types – including Performance Max!
- Stay up to date with best practices for each of the Google Ads campaign types, when to use them, and when to break the rules.
- Assist in creating SOPs for best practices.
- Get excited about the future of the (ever changing) Google Ads Platform, and awareness of the changes that automation and AI are bringing.
Ideal Qualities for Tier 11 Team Members
- GSD – Gets Stuff Done
Recommended Experience and Qualifications
- Proven track record of Google Ads Results
- Experience in setting up, managing and optimizing Search and Smart Shopping and Performance Max campaigns.
- Experience in manual and smart bidding strategies and understanding when to use each.
- YouTube Ads experience including script and creative development is an advantage.
- High level Google Sheets skills
- Google Tag Manager and Conversion Tracking implementation is a big plus.
- We use Google suite, Slack and Asana as our main communication and project management tools.
- Prioritization and time management skills
- High level spelling, grammar and punctuation – this is very important for Google Ads headlines and descriptions.
- Understanding how the Google Ads platform fits into the overall marketing mix.
- Insatiable desire to keep learning and stay at the tip of the spear for all things marketing and advertising.
Do you want to know a bit more about Tier 11’s culture?…
… If you’re looking for a bright future, full of meaningful contributions, and a company quick to recognize and acknowledge your talents, then look no further than Tier 11…
At Tier 11… you will Learn, Develop and Push the Boundaries
With tailored ascension and development pathways – an ideal team player at Tier 11 is able to progress through our organization as quickly and as far as they’re driven (and as fast as able). Heck, we even encourage you to forge your own path if the job doesn’t exist!…
… We acknowledge that everyone on our team came to grow and flourish into a bigger and better version of themselves, and as such – we place a HUGE emphasis on ensuring you are continually growing and developing according to your unique passions, strengths and talents. If that fires you up, then you’ll fit right in!
Tier 11 is a great place to work (as shown on GlassDoor) – see what our people have to say…
We Build Highly-Professional and Diverse Global Teams
Tier 11 is a unique and high performing team of experts who LOVE Digital Marketing (and we think we’re among the best in the world at it).
We focus on hiring diverse A+ players from all over the world by staying true to The Tier Manifesto…
Our current team spans across 6 Continents from around the World – we have expertise from nursing and forensic science, to psychology and military strategy… all contributing to 12+ years of marketing education, research, and practice!
A SandBox of experience and knowledge
Since 2010, Tier 11 has managed a portfolio of Meta, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Tiktok, Pinterest & Snapchat advertising customer accounts in over 30 industries, with an annual spend in excess of $100 million — so you’re in great company! Our customers are hand-picked, quality businesses with great products helping to make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with world-class managed paid traffic.
IMPORTANT. When filling out the form, for the first multiple choice question you must choose this answer:
This is NOT a freelance project or part-time job. I will be hired as an independent contractor. I am familiar with Zoom, Slack and Asana.