Role: Intermediate Graphic Designer
About This Role
As an Intermediate Graphic Designer you’ll be developing creative assets for Facebook and Instagram ads. Your work will largely be informed by one of our Art Directors, but it’s yours to execute. In other words, your creativity is welcome and needed here. We’re always looking to test new ideas, styles, and concepts.
A great Intermediate Graphic Designer has an eye for design, is playfully creative, and is able to generate new concepts while keeping one foot on the brand’s style guide. Your strong ability to create static and GIF ads with speed and precision is your claim to fame.
The Wins for This Role
You deliver fresh creatives while remaining true to the brand.
- You’re able to come up with and execute multiple concepts for a message.
- You’re able to maintain key brand identity while also striving for fresh ideas to test.
You are able to create and deliver templatized assets.
- You’re able to create a template that helps to execute numerous image and GIF campaigns across a brand.
- You’re able to use templates effectively to create fresh assets.
You have an eye for design.
- You have an ability to develop eye catching creative assets with a professional look & feel.
- You intuitively know when something is right without the need for endless tiny revisions.
- You know when to stop (we’ve got a lot of other work to do too).
You are precise in your work.
- You have a strong attention to detail when executing projects.
- You use precision and polish when proofreading and revising.
You are an organized executor.
- You are disciplined with your workspace including file names, asset storage, etc.
- You always know where to find things and put them back where you found them (so to speak).
- You’re able to work within the conventions our creative team depends on.
You are a reliable team player.
- You do what you say you’re going to do when you said you would do it.
- You’re a great communicator (written and video chat).
- You’re able to thrive in a remote “Slack based” environment.
Graphic Designer Qualifications
- A track record of success as a conceptual or production graphic designer within the e-commerce, social media, digital marketing, advertising, creative agency, or video production space.
- Deep experience working in image production.
- A strong sense of design—what looks good, what’s on brand, what’s the next trend.
- Exceptionally detailed when it comes to spelling and grammar.
- An eye for quality and the ability to steadfastly maintain our clients’ brand and design standards.
- Extensive knowledge in direct response marketing, advertising concepts, and digital creative production.
- Highly empathetic
- Advanced level with Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong written and verbal communication, detail-focused, and the ability to manage multiple clients.
The Little Details
- You are free to complete your work from anywhere you choose. The only requirements are a reliable internet connection, a distraction-free work environment, a computer, and a web camera.
- Although you may live and work anywhere you choose, you will be required to attend some regular meetings during US-based business hours.
- This is a full-time position.
- This is a 1099 independent contractor position.
To apply for this position, please click here to complete an application.