(3 month internship opportunity)
Want to work for a top digital performance marketing agency and develop your content and digital marketing skills so you are ready for a successful career in digital marketing? Are you passionate about becoming a future digital marketing manager rock star? Want access to $100K+ worth of paid training courses to build up certifications and marketing acumen? If you have the hunger, desire and drive to level up your marketing game and contribute to the growth of our agency as digital marketer, let’s talk!
We are looking for a hungry and talented content marketing and digital marketing intern to take the lead with Tier 11’s marketing program. Your main duties include managing a content calendar, working with team members and freelancers to produce high-quality content across various topics and formats, and get that content published on our distribution channels leveraging our content multiplication process. You will also run Facebook ad campaigns for the marketing team, learn to write compelling copy, email marketing, and learn how to do market research. You will report directly to the VP of Marketing at Tier 11. This is a completely remote position, we just need you available M-F during EST mornings for daily stand-up meetings and collaboration.
Who we are
Tier 11 is an industry leader in digital performance-driven marketing with over 15 years experience that actively manages $100M+ in annual ad spend. We work with 7/8/9 figure B2B and B2C brands to unlock their business potential through our proprietary Customer Acquisition Amplification framework. This means we are really good at paid traffic channels, creatives and copy that convert, and high performance funnel-building.
- Take ownership and manage Tier 11’s content calendar
- Implement Tier 11’s Content Multiplication process following the SOP and improving upon it as needed.
- Work with other members of the marketing team, as well as people from other teams across Tier Eleven to produce content for our organic and paid traffic channels and distribute it to our audience and customers
- Create content briefs, assign topics to writers, review outlines, provide feedback, and perform copy editing on content
- Define and serve as guardian of Tier 11’s brand voice and tone
- Proofread messages for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Join daily huddles, strategic calls, and bi-weekly team calls
- Dedicate time to learn everything about content marketing and digital marketing from high-level courses available through Tier 11.
- Learn & develop email marketing skills including CRM reporting, automation creation, list management, headline and copy writing best practices.
- Strong interest and desire to be a marketing manager/strategist
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interest in Content Marketing
- Experience with project management tools like Asana (bonus)
- Knowledge and experience using Facebook Ads Manager and Youtube ads management (bonus)
- Knowledge of on-page optimization and research for SEO (bonus)
- Familiarity with analytical tools (Google Analytics, etc., again – bonus.)
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Available during EST mornings for communication and calls as needed.
- This is a 3-month non-paid internship opportunity with a start date of Q1 2022.
Want to join our team? Please click here to complete an application.