Title: Senior Accountant
If you’re looking for 100% remote work with flexible hours, doing what you love…
… alongside a highly successful, international team of over 60 entrepreneurs (and rapidly growing)…
… then this is a really good day for you.
- Being in a company that is quick to recognize your talents and contributions and is eager to promote from within…
- Working in a culture where egos are set aside, and everyone pulls for each other’s success (think of it as the digital marketing version of CrossFit)…
- Being a valued part of a highly skilled and diverse team…
- Solving one online challenge after another with some of the smartest marketing minds you’ll find anywhere…
- Helping scale brands in over 50 businesses across dozens of industries…
- The opportunity that comes with managing $100M+ in ad spend every year…
- Whose CEO and Founder, Ralph Burns, co-hosts Perpetual Traffic podcast, with over 8 million downloads, and is in the top 0.5% of all podcasts in the world…
…If this fires you up, then you should do yourself a solid and find out more about this new exciting role below:
About this role
As an Accountant at Tier 11 you will provide complete and accurate accounting services to multiple departments and the company as a whole. You will be responsible for all key account areas, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, the cashbook and general ledger. In addition to maintaining proper accounting records, you will also be tasked with providing reports, together with insights into those reports, to team leaders and the leadership team.
Core Knowledge & Skills
- A strong understanding of double entry bookkeeping and revenue recognition.
- A good understanding of Quickbooks Online and other similar accounting systems.
- A high level of experience with Excel and other spreadsheet packages.
- Familiarity with US tax (particularly income tax) will be an advantage.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Monthly Billing: On a monthly and sometimes ad hoc basis, generating invoices for our clients based on the services Tier 11 provides and the client’s level of advertising spend.
- Payroll: Ensuring all payroll, including commissions, profit shares, hourly and monthly amounts are accurately calculated and paid to team members on time.
- Overheads: Ensuring all transactions are appropriately categorized and entered into the company’s books accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Vendors: Acting as a liaison between the company and its vendors to ensure bills are accurate and paid on time.
- Accounts Receivable: Monitoring accounts receivable balances and assisting in the collection of those balances.
- Reconciliation: Ensure all bank and credit cards accounts are reconciled on a weekly basis.
- Reports: In partnership with the CFO design, develop and implement reports that offer the Leadership team a better insight into the company’s performance.
- Forecasts: Assist the CFO in preparing and maintaining the company’s projections so that they continue to offer value to the Leadership team.
- Client Services: Responding to client queries and concerns relating to the Finance function in an efficient and professional manner.
- Internal Services: Responding to internal queries and concerns relating to the Finance function in an efficient and professional manner.
- Analysis: Working with the CFO and other team members to provide support for financially led business decisions.
- CPA: Acting as a key contact for the company’s CPA firm with regard to resolving any questions or queries.
- Five or more years of experience in project or cost accounting.
- Excellent communication skills with high level of English proficiency, both written and verbal.
- Advanced computer and Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly professional demeanor.
- This position is flexible (part/full time) and 100% remote.
- Includes 3 weeks of paid leave per year.
- We offer and encourage Flexible hours – working set business hours is preferred, but if you’re proficient with communicating and getting stuff done, then we’re flexible.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete this work.
- This is a 1099 contractor arrangement. If you’re not in the US just ignore this part.
- Unfortunately, Tier 11 does not currently offer medical or retirement benefits. If you need them, then we’re just not quite ready for each other yet…
- Important: This is NOT a freelance project – you will be hired as an independent contractor.
Do you want to know a bit more about Tier 11’s culture?…
… If you’re looking for a bright future, full of meaningful contributions, and a company quick to recognize and acknowledge your talents, then look no further than Tier 11…
At Tier 11… you will Learn, Develop and Push the Boundaries
With tailored ascension and development pathways – an ideal team player at Tier 11 is able to progress through our organization as quickly and as far as they’re driven (and as fast as able). Heck, we even encourage you to forge your own path if the job doesn’t exist!…
… We acknowledge that everyone on our team came to grow and flourish into a bigger and better version of themselves, and as such – we place a HUGE emphasis on ensuring you are continually growing and developing according to your unique passions, strengths and talents. If that fires you up, then you’ll fit right in!
Tier 11 is a great place to work (as shown on GlassDoor) – see what our people have to say…
We Build Highly-Professional and Diverse Global Teams
Tier 11 is a unique and high performing team of experts who LOVE Digital Marketing (and we think we’re among the best in the world at it).
We focus on hiring diverse A+ players from all over the world by staying true to The Tier Manifesto…
Our current team spans across 6 Continents from around the World – we have expertise from nursing and forensic science, to psychology and military strategy… all contributing to 12+ years of marketing education, research, and practice!
A SandBox of experience and knowledge
Since 2010, Tier 11 has managed a portfolio of Meta, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Tiktok, Pinterest & Snapchat advertising customer accounts in over 30 industries, with an annual spend in excess of $100 million — so you’re in great company! Our customers are hand-picked, quality businesses with great products helping to make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with world-class managed paid traffic.