Title: Web Designer
If you’re looking for 100% remote work with flexible hours, doing what you love…
… alongside a highly successful, international team of over 60 entrepreneurs (and rapidly growing)…
… then this is a really good day for you.
- Being in a company that is quick to recognize your talents and contributions and is eager to promote from within…
- Working in a culture where egos are set aside, and everyone pulls for each other’s success (think of it as the digital marketing version of CrossFit)…
- Being a valued part of a highly skilled and diverse team…
- Solving one online challenge after another with some of the smartest marketing minds you’ll find anywhere…
- Helping scale brands in over 50 businesses across dozens of industries…
- The opportunity that comes with managing $100M+ in ad spend every year…
- Whose CEO and Founder, Ralph Burns, co-hosts Perpetual Traffic podcast, with over 8 million downloads, and is in the top 0.5% of all podcasts in the world…
…If this fires you up, then you should do yourself a solid and find out more about this new exciting role below:
About this role
The Web Designer is a key role within our Conversion Architecture division. This division is responsible for analyzing our customer’s sales funnels and follow up funnels, prescribing an optimization plan for one or more funnels, and then executing that plan to optimize funnel conversion rates to unlock our customer’s ability to scale revenue. Our team is composed of Funnel Specialists, Copywriters, CRO Specialists and Marketing Tech Specialists. The Web Designer should be skilled at reviewing the existing funnels or websites and determining user experience issues and designing a new version eliminating those issues. The Web Designer should have at least basic understanding of copywriting. A copywriter will develop all funnel copy and the Web Designer ensures the copy is going to be effective within the new user experience. The person who fills this position should have experience with drag and drop building platforms such as Clickfunnels, Lead Pages, Elementor, Divi and others. This person must understand the “psychology/strategy” that makes funnels or websites work effectively and how a given funnel fits into our customer’s sales ecosystem to empower our customer’s success. We’re not looking for the perfect candidate. If you’ve got experience that is close to this and you have the drive to learn and grow, then please apply.
Core Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to look at a funnel and identify what parts are working effectively at driving conversions and what parts are limiting conversions, such as: funnel strategy, copy, page layout, etc. Then prescribe a solution to improve conversions based on best practices and experience.
- Basic understanding about how funnels work. Not just understanding from a structure standpoint (what pages in what order) but also from a strategy standpoint. Tripwire, SLO, Webinar, Product Launch, Application, Long Form Sales Letter, VSL, Lead.
- Proficient with drag and drop building platforms such as Clickfunnels, Kajabi, Lead Pages, WordPress Page Builder Plugins, etc.
- Understanding of UX/UI, designing not just for aesthetics but for results and great user experience.
- Client facing experience.Track record in communicating with and managing relationships with clients.
- Extensive web design experience. You’ve built at least 20 funnels/websites/landing pages.
- Knowledge driven. You continue to consume funnel/sales training because you know it will fuel your success.
- (Preferred skill) Experience with building landing pages on Shopify, using Shopify’s functionality and builders like Gempages, Shogun, Pagefly and more.
- (Preferred skill) Basic knowledge of digital marketing. You won’t be responsible for creating strategies but you will be part of a digital advertising agency and basic knowledge of how marketing works will be helpful to you.
- UX analysis. Ability to review a customer funnel and find the part that is breaking the user journey and proposing solutions on how to fix it.
- Build landing pages, funnels and websites. To create user and conversion optimized pages on drag and drop builders.
- Basic copywriting knowledge. Review funnel page copy from the copywriter and ensure the copy is going the right direction for the funnel, giving guidance to the copywriter as needed. You and the copywriter are the most important duo and your efficient collaboration fuels the success of each project.
- Design & Creatives. Determine the funnel page designs and what images are needed to support the objective of each page. Preferably, the web designer works on their own funnel creatives.
- Effective time management. Build the funnels/websites within a reasonable time frame. Knowing how to set a realistic timeframe is key.
- Communicate progress with the team and the client. Proactive in communicating project needs to other team members, even when you’ve identified a need that relates to some other aspect of the project that is not your specific responsibility; Because you know that the success of the project is ultimately every team member’s responsibility.
- Ask for help when needed. You won’t be afraid to proactively reach out for help on any aspect of your work, when needed, because your goal is producing a funnel that drives results for our customer.
- This position is flexible (part/full time) and 100% remote.
- Includes 3 weeks of paid leave per year.
- We offer and encourage Flexible hours – working set business hours is preferred, but if you’re proficient with communicating and getting stuff done, then we’re flexible.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete this work.
- This is a 1099 contractor arrangement. If you’re not in the US just ignore this part.
- Unfortunately, Tier 11 does not currently offer medical or retirement benefits. If you need them, then we’re just not quite ready for each other yet…
- Important: This is NOT a freelance project – you will be hired as an independent contractor.
Do you want to know a bit more about Tier 11’s culture?…
… If you’re looking for a bright future, full of meaningful contributions, and a company quick to recognize and acknowledge your talents, then look no further than Tier 11…
At Tier 11… you will Learn, Develop and Push the Boundaries
With tailored ascension and development pathways – an ideal team player at Tier 11 is able to progress through our organization as quickly and as far as they’re driven (and as fast as able). Heck, we even encourage you to forge your own path if the job doesn’t exist!…
… We acknowledge that everyone on our team came to grow and flourish into a bigger and better version of themselves, and as such – we place a HUGE emphasis on ensuring you are continually growing and developing according to your unique passions, strengths and talents. If that fires you up, then you’ll fit right in!
Tier 11 is a great place to work (as shown on GlassDoor) – see what our people have to say…
We Build Highly-Professional and Diverse Global Teams
Tier 11 is a unique and high performing team of experts who LOVE Digital Marketing (and we think we’re among the best in the world at it).
We focus on hiring diverse A+ players from all over the world by staying true to The Tier Manifesto…
Our current team spans across 6 Continents from around the World – we have expertise from nursing and forensic science, to psychology and military strategy… all contributing to 12+ years of marketing education, research, and practice!
A SandBox of experience and knowledge
Since 2010, Tier 11 has managed a portfolio of Meta, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Tiktok, Pinterest & Snapchat advertising customer accounts in over 30 industries, with an annual spend in excess of $100 million — so you’re in great company! Our customers are hand-picked, quality businesses with great products helping to make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with world-class managed paid traffic.