Role: Customer Success Manager
Reports To: Customer Success Director
About This Role
The Customer Success Manager is primarily an advocate for Tier 11 customers. The CSM works directly with Tier 11 customers to review goals, monitor results, and navigate problems as they arise. Under the direction of the Customer Success Director, the CSM will join all customer onboarding calls, and the majority of weekly update customer calls, acting as the ‘eyes and ears’ for the CS Director.
The ideal CSM can establish rapport with customers quickly, and is skilled with building and maintaining relationships.
The Wins for This Role
The wins for this role look like this:
- Exemplify the Tier 11 Core Values.
- Able to build strong and lasting relationships with our customers
- Excellent communication skills for both internal (media buyers) and external (customers) players.
- Run successful weekly customer calls. How do you do this?
- Start and end the regular weekly customer calls on time.
- Reviewing the call agenda to prepare for each call.
- Communicating with the lead Media Buyer on any questions about the meeting agenda topics
- Posting call notes from the unique CSM perspective to keep the team up to date
- Strong follow-up on action items prior to following weeks call so everyone stays on track
- Able to identify and clarify customer goals (even when they’re fuzzy) and position both the customer and Tier 11 for success
- Be the customer advocate for Tier 11 customers, while articulating and advocating for those customer needs to the Tier 11 operations team (e.g. Ad Buyers, Ad Buyer Directors, Creative Team, Tracking Team)
- Able to sniff out potential problems and keep the CS Director informed
- Demonstrated mastery of Tier 11 internal processes and SOPs
- Ability to clearly articulate and remind customers of the value Tier 11 brings to their business
- Able to use data and reporting to guide both strategy and tactics to help achieve customer goals
- Customer-centric mindset
- Prior experience as a Facebook and Instagram media buyer (bonus)
- Experience & excellence managing customers (especially difficult ones)
- Excellent ‘team player’ as defined by the profile
- Embodies agency team player profile (profile checklist)
- Prior experience with funnel analysis, funnel building, CRO (bonus)
- Located in USA PST/MST timezone, Hawaii, or Australia/New Zealand timezone
How to Become a Customer Success Manager
Check the boxes on the requirements above. Some of these you’ll do on your own proactively. To apply for this position, please click here to complete an application.