Role: Facebook Ads Manager
Reports To: Director of Media Buying and Vice President of Media Buying
Want to join our team? From anywhere? Doing what you love alongside a world-class team? Tier 11 is a unique team of high performers who LOVE Facebook advertising (and we think we’re among the best in the world at it).
Our customers are hand-picked quality businesses with great products helping to make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with world-class managed paid traffic.
Working At Tier 11
We believe Facebook advertising is a team sport (if done well). Every member of our team has a specific role to play to deliver results for our customers…
And delivering results is what we’re laser-focused on. Although we work independently and remotely, we function as a TEAM. We’re quick to help each other out, eager to expand our knowledge and always focused on what our customers need to reach their goals.
If that fires you up then you’ll fit right in!
About This Role
The focus of this role is to build, manage, and troubleshoot Facebook ad campaigns for our customers. You’ll also be managing the infrastructure that powers those ads (audiences, custom conversions, catalogs, etc.). You will work closely with a Tier 11 Media Buyer (the lead on the account) and be a key player in executing strategy.
The ideal Facebook Ads Manager is organized with HIGH attention to detail. Additionally, they are analytical, comfortable with numbers, and a great problem solver.
You should be eager to get your hands dirty in everything from analyzing data to building out campaigns to updating audiences and more.
You are free to complete your work from anywhere you choose. The only requirements are a reliable internet connection, a distraction-free work environment, a computer, and a web camera. Although you may live and work anywhere you choose, you will be required to attend some regular meetings during US-based business hours.
The wins for this role look like this:
- Facebook ad campaign construction and maintenance
- Know the Tier 11 SOPs inside and out for building campaigns to specifications
- Able to take verbal and written direction from Media Buyer and translate into a properly set up campaign meeting specifications.
- Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of (ever-changing) Facebook tools for building campaigns, audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used in delivering results for customers.
- Facebook ad analysis
- Complete understanding of all available numbers in the Facebook Ads Manager dashboard.
- Mastery of interpreting numbers as it relates to real-world traffic flows in a campaign.
- Ability to spot problem areas in a campaign and bring them to Media Buyer’s attention
- HIGH reliability and attention to your campaigns under management.
- Organized Team Player
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks independently without dropping any balls.
- Clear written communicator.
- Clear video communicator.
- Document task outcomes and work done to keep the team in the loop
Our results-based approach to work at Tier 11
Our interview process is designed to allow you to demonstrate your expertise and skill level. Expect to do some fun, different stuff along the way!
There are some regular business hours obligations (especially in the beginning while you’re training), but otherwise, you’re free to manage yourself once you demonstrate your ability to deliver results.
- This is a part-time position to start, but we want team members to grow into full-time roles rapidly.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete this work.
- This is a 1099 contractor arrangement. If you’re not in the US just ignore this part 🙂
- Tier 11 does not currently offer medical or retirement benefits. If you need them, then we’re not ready for each other yet 🙂
Want to join our team? The first step is a simple assessment so we can get an idea of your current level.
Take The FB Ads Manager Assessment Here
Once you’re finished give us a couple (business) days to review the results and get back to you.