Role: Funnel Specialist
Reports To: Director of Conversion Architecture
The Funnel Specialist is part of our Conversion Architecture division. Our division is responsible for analyzing our customer’s sales funnels and follow up funnels, prescribing an optimization plan for one or more funnels, and then executing that plan to optimize funnel conversion rate to unlock our customer’s ability to scale their revenue. Our team is composed of Funnel Specialists, Copywriters, Project Managers, CRO Specialists, Follow Up Funnel Specialists, and Marketing Tech Specialists. The Funnel Specialist should be able to review an existing sales funnel, find the bottlenecks to conversions, determine the best funnel strategy, and then build the sales funnel. The Funnel Specialist should have some copywriting experience and at the very least be able to identify if the right copy is being used in the right place to achieve the funnel’s objective. A copywriter will develop all funnel copy and the Funnel Specialist ensures the copy is going to be effective in the funnel. The person who fills this position should have experience with funnel building platforms. However, we don’t want someone who simply knows “how” to use a funnel building platform. This person must understand the “psychology/strategy” that makes funnels work effectively and how a given funnel fits into our customer’s sales ecosystem to empower our customer’s success. We’re not looking for the perfect candidate. If you’ve got experience that is close to this and you have the drive to learn and grow, then please apply.
The wins for this role look like this:
- Review a customer funnel and find the part that is limiting conversions: the offer, the messaging, the funnel type, etc.Then determine what funnel changes need to be made to increase conversion rate.
- Ability to clearly articulate the funnel limitations and solutions you’ve identified to the team & customer via an online meeting.
- Map out a funnel blueprint along with each funnel page’s objective so other team members can understand the funnel objective.
- Review funnel page copy from the copywriter and ensure the copy is going the right direction for the funnel, giving guidance to the copywriter as needed. You and the copywriter are the most important duo and your efficient collaboration fuels the success of each funnel.
- Work with a project manager to gather additional funnel assets as needed.
- Determine the funnel page designs and what images are needed to support the objective of each page, then build the funnel within a reasonable time frame.
- Proactive in communicating project needs to other team members, even when you’ve identified a need that relates to some other aspect of the project that is not your specific responsibility; Because you know that the success of the project is ultimately every team member’s responsibility.
- You won’t be afraid to proactively reach out for help on any aspect of your work, when needed, because your goal is producing a funnel that drives results for our customer.
- You continue to consume funnel/sales training because you know it will fuel your success.
- Ability to look at a funnel and identify what parts are working effectively at driving conversions and what parts are limiting conversions, such as: funnel strategy, copy, page layout, etc. Then prescribe a solution to improve conversions based on best practices and experience.
- Understand different funnel types and when to use them for most effectiveness. Not just understanding from a structure standpoint (what pages in what order) but also from a strategy standpoint. Tripwire, SLO, Webinar, Product Launch, Application, Long Form Sales Letter, VSL, Lead.
- Proficient with funnel building platforms such as Clickfunnels, Kajabi, Lead Pages, WordPress Page Builder Plugins, etc.
- Ability to identify what tech needs to be integrated into a funnel based on the identified funnel objective.
- Experience with building funnels for: info products, ecom products, and services.
- You’ve built at least 20 funnels.
- Located in USA, Canada, UK, or Australia/New Zealand. English should be your primary language.
- Shopify/Woocommerce experience building landing pages, post purchase 1-click upsell flows, and other tactics that increase purchase conversion rate and average order value.
- Experience with reviewing a business’s objective and determining an effective funnel strategy to achieve that objective.
- Experience with testing/optimizing the funnel after you launch it.
- This position is Full Time and 100% remote.
- Working set business hours is preferred, but if you’re really proficient with communicating and getting stuff done, then we’re flexible with work hours.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete this work.
- This is a 1099 contractor arrangement. If you’re not in the US just ignore this part.
- Tier 11 does not currently offer medical or retirement benefits. If you need them, then we’re not ready for each other yet.
How To Become Our Next Funnel Specialist
If you’ve got experience that matches the above (even if it’s not perfect), hit the apply button and complete the application. Thanks!