Role: Funnel Strategist
Reports To: VP of Sales and Growth
Want to join our team? From anywhere? Doing what you love alongside a world-class team? Tier 11 is a unique team of high performers who LOVE Facebook advertising (and we think we’re among the best in the world at it).
Our customers are hand-picked quality businesses with great products helping to make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with world-class managed paid traffic.
Working At Tier 11
We believe Facebook advertising is a team sport (if done well). Every member of our team has a specific role to play to deliver results for our customers…
And delivering results is what we’re laser-focused on. Although we work independently and remotely, we function as a TEAM. We’re quick to help each other out, eager to expand our knowledge and always focused on what our customers need to reach their goals.
If that fires you up then you’ll fit right in!
About This Role
The Funnel Strategist will be a key member of our fast-growing sales and marketing team. The person who fills this role should be of two minds. Primarily, they’ll bring special wisdom of funnel creation in relation to effective marketing strategies to the table. They’ll have an eye for design and visual quality.
They should also be a heavy hitter at designing systems, project management, a clear communicator, and will make sure that projects are delivered on time.
The wins for this role
- Exemplify the Tier 11 “” Profile.
- You own the process that comes with designing, developing, and troubleshooting our sales and marketing funnels
- Able to create sales pages in a flash (we do a lot of testing)
- Ability to design and create sales funnels that mirror our marketing strategy
- Ability to test out all sales funnels and troubleshoot effectively when needed
- You maintain high standards of quality when approving a large volume of creative assets.
- You’ll make sure all deliverables match the expectations of the creative brief.
- You’ll give creative direction and clear notes to the ad producers.
- You’ll be the quality controller – checking creative deliveries for errors and compliance with Facebook Ads Policy.
- You’ll rely on your eye for detail, understanding of the brand style guide, and mastery of English grammar and spelling.
- You’ll ensure that all imagery, music, and typography are appropriately licensed.
- You’ll approve deliveries or send them for revisions.
- You improve and maintain our asset management system.
- You’ll organize final deliverables to make discovery easy.
- You’ll create and maintain project folders.
- Bonus – You’ll figure out a better way.
- A track record of successful funnel creation and management within the social media, marketing, advertising, video production, entertainment, or digital publishing space.
- Proficient with WordPress, ClickFunnels, and other related products
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing
- Strong project management skills, excellent written communication, detail-focused, consistent organization, and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Bonus – coding experience a huge plus and any design experience a plus
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please click here and submit your information.