If you are selling anything, but especially if you run an ecommerce business, you have already started ramping up for the holiday season. And that doesn’t mean putting up tinsel or mistletoe. It means ramping up your ad game and honing your landing pages.
Repeat guest, Ezra Firestone, returns to talk about some new shifts in online advertising and how you can take advantage of them this holiday season. He and the experts discuss new Facebook ad structures and trends, what’s working for Ezra right now, and where he thinks the ecommerce sales cycle is going from here.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why people might soon be buying directly in social media platforms and how to get ahead of this change to grow your mobile sales
- The best way to start experimenting with paid ads on Facebook BEFORE you get started in Ads Manager
- What ad styles are performing best as instant experience ads that you should try
- What big businesses are doing with their creatives that you should do too to help grow awareness
- The best time to set your ads live to get in on peak holiday shopping
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
EXAMPLE of Instant Experience Ad
Episode 17: eCommerce + Paid Traffic: Ezra Firestone on Physical Product Traffic Campaigns
Episode 63: How Ezra Firestone Sold 84,583 Jars of Face Cream Using Video Ads
Episode 145: How to Amplify Your Ecommerce Business Using Facebook Ads
Train My Traffic Person Mentorship Program
Bring Brands and Products to Life with Instant Experience
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!