To build an in-house marketing team or to hire an agency? It doesn’t matter. With these top tips, you’re guaranteed to work with the top marketing experts in the space right now.
On today’s episode, Ralph continues the discussion on questions to ask when hiring external agencies or building an internal marketing team. He breaks down the final set of questions that will propel your marketing to the next level and help you recruit a top-shelf team.
The best way to grow a business is to ensure you’ve got the right people in the right seats. So whether you go for an outsourced agency or build an internal team, always go for quality and competence. It doesn’t make sense to have the right tools and the right road map, but lack the right talent.
Join Ralph as he goes through the key steps to creating a competent marketing team and the questions to ask if you are to avoid the common pitfalls around building a marketing team.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The key questions to ask when building a marketing department from scratch
- Reactive versus proactive marketing
- Stats and data on the relationship between CMOs and marketing teams
- Why the primary job of a CMO is to minimize mistakes
- The benefits of hiring role-specific specialists
- How to build a team around your content marketing goals
- The most important questions to ask when building a marketing team
- The uninspiring relationship between CMOs and CFOs
Links and Resources:
- The CMO’s Guide to Picking the Right Internal Team
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Useful Digital Marketing ebooks, Worksheets, Swipe Files, and Guides!