Want to turn your ad campaigns into profit-generating machines? Avoid these 5 Google Ads mistakes most advertisers make.
On today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim discuss the 5 biggest mistakes you might be making with Google ads. If you’re a CEO, CMO, Marketing Director, or a business owner and you’d like to know if the people running your ads are doing the right thing, this episode will help you do just that. Kasim goes through best practices on how you can audit your team’s work and correct the mistakes they might be making.
This killer walkthrough is all you need to get maximum ROI from your Google Ads and avoid the 5 most common mistakes that leave marketers broke and unmotivated.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Template on how to audit your Google Ads campaigns
- Conversion tracking and why campaigns fail
- Phone call leads and why Kasim is not a fan
- The correlation between clicks and conversions
- Ad extensions and proper bidding methods
- How to not limit the scale of your campaigns
- Over-segmentation is hurting your campaigns
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Meta Business, Innovation, and Technology podcast
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Useful Digital Marketing ebooks, Worksheets, Swipe Files, and Guides!