When it comes to using bid cap and cost cap in your ad campaigns, how do you balance getting the right customers but also increasing your volume and scaling?
On today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down with Kobi Topaz of Tier 11 for a quick look at What’s Working Now: Big Cap/Cost Cap Edition. When do you use bid cap and cost cap strategies in your campaigns? Kobi says they really help with minimizing costs and saving the accounts on horrible days. Their main purpose is to balance things out. He walks us through structuring a campaign and when/how to use cost cap and bid cap to meet your goals. The important thing to remember, he says, is that the algorithm changes every day, so you’ve got to test. “Don’t fall back on what worked millions of years ago in Facebook time.”
Listen in for some helpful tips for optimizing your campaigns while minimizing your costs.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The key differences between cost cap and bid cap
- Two important things you have to have in place before using these strategies
- How, when, and why to duplicate your campaigns
- What Facebook is looking for when they rank your ads
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11
- bid cap & cost cap
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Try CallRail Free for 2 Weeks!
Find out which marketing campaigns make your phone ring!
Get 50% off Your First Month of Blogs with BKA Content!
Boost traffic, improve SEO and get more leads with our monthly SEO blog writing service. Sign up today and start getting high-quality, keyword-rich blog posts that will help you rank over your competition with this hands-off solution.
Get Useful Digital Marketing ebooks, Worksheets, Swipe Files, and Guides!