If you walked up to a stranger on the street and asked them to marry you, that may be a bit creepy – right? Building relationships takes time and multiple “touches”. The same can be said for building relationships with your customers online. In this episode, Molly explains the idea of “Traffic Temperature” and how to use paid traffic to create an automated system for building these relationships. We’ll take a prospect all the way from the point of “pixel” to a repeat buyer and brand evangelist.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you must look at paid traffic as
- The three levels of traffic “hotness” and why its so important to you to get the best ROI.
- This system is made up of
multiple advertising campaigns that work hand in hand to acquire leads and sales for your business.
- Why every campaign you create has to have a specific objective… whether
it’s to introduce your business, convert a site visitor to a lead, sell a high dollar product to some of your best or re-sell repeat customers.
- How these campaigns work together to
build a relationship with prospects to turn strangers into friends, friends into customers, customers into repeat buyers, and repeat buyers into raving fans.
- Why you need to think about marketing as a
relationship – not some imaginary person on the other side of a computer screen.
- How to keep your Facebook advertising account safe by using this “cold-hot-warm” traffic strategy while growing your business at the same
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED
IN THIS EPISODE:
The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising
The Sleep Sense Program by
The Betty Rocker
The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Pixels
[Test Results] The “Pixel
Relationships With Automated
How to Use Facebook
[New Formula] WCA + YC =
Getting Started With Custom
The Facebook Pixel Helper Chrome Add-on
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below?
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave an honest review for Perpetual Traffic on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience – plus, we read each and every one of them!