How can you best leverage Black Friday and Cyber Monday to both acquire new customers and keep your current customers happy (to keep spending)?
Angela Ponsford is the VP of Customer Success (also known as the Social Cosmonaut of Stellar Communication) at Tier 11. In today’s episode, she sits down with host Ralph Burns to talk about the upcoming holidays—Black Friday and Cyber Monday in particular—and what you need to know to gain an edge over your competition. This time of year, of course you want new people buying your stuff, but it’s never been more important to make sure your returning customers feel nurtured and loved.
Listen in as Angela shares helpful tips for making the most of your advertising dollars in the next month.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to balance customer acquisition with nurturing/retaining existing customers
- Why/how you need to look at your marketing very differently than you used to
- What can happen if you fail to focus on your email game
- How to make your returning customers feel loved with an irresistible offer
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11 is giving away 5 FREE customer acquisition path audits
- Follow @ralphhb and @kasimaslam on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop