When Google makes another big change, it’s human nature for marketers and ad agencies to panic, but it’s actually going to be okay.
In today’s episode, host Kasim Aslam sits down with his business partner and unchallenged Google Expert of the Universe, John Moran, to talk about the future of Google Ads. And what exactly is the future of Google Ads? Performance Max. How do we know this? Well, partially, because last summer, Google decided it was so. Performance Max is one campaign that uses all 6 channels of Google: Search, YouTube, Shopping, GSP, Discovery, and Display. John has 25 Performance Max ad campaigns running right now, and honestly? He seems to know more about them than Google does. And he shares his brilliant insights with the rest of us.
Listen in to see how John finishes this sentence. “Performance Max is the future. However…”
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What dictates which of your campaign ads are shown on which networks
- How to run high-bar supplementary campaigns
- Pros/cons of the four bidding strategies Performance Max can use
- How to protect your legacy campaigns while still utilizing Performance Max
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Create a Performance Max campaign (from Google)
- Solutions 8
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!