What exactly makes TikTok perfect for artists?
On today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim discuss TikTok for artists with Dana Fitzpatrick from Moxi Group, a full-service social media management and advertising agency. What’s interesting about Dana is that she’s only been in the TikTok space for less than six months, and she’s already driving results for her clients.
Whether you’re a singer, songwriter, visual artist, or performer, you can use TikTok to launch your visibility and popularity beyond the app. Listen in to learn unique content ideas you can use to blow up on TikTok, get your music discovered by millions of new listeners, and raise your artistic status online.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why TikTok is perfect for artists
- This week’s nugget: How to use TikTok hashtags to grow your reach
- How to promote your music on TikTok
- Why consistency is the key to TikTok success
- Understanding TikTok ad targeting dos and don’ts
- How to use TikTok’s Instant Page
Links and Resources:
- Dana’s email – [email protected]
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Your Toughest Tech Problems Solved!
Book a free strategy call and let Outliant solve your toughest tech problems! Fill our your info and one of our Founders will schedule a call with you.
Get Useful Digital Marketing ebooks, Worksheets, Swipe Files, and Guides!
Test Everything. Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers. Make More Money.
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site!