How would your clients react if you could increase registration by 600% and lower cost per registration by 44%, all in 3 months?
On today’s episode, Ralph breaks down a recent case study involving a money-sending app for the Venezuelan diaspora. The goal was to generate more app registrations while lowering the CPA. Interestingly, even with a highly complex and disorganized ad account, they were still getting some success because the app was great and reliable. But everything blew up when the guys at Tier 11 took over and simplified the ad account.
Listen in to hear Ralph explain what they did, the changes they made, and practical tips you can implement immediately to acquire customers and enhance their lifetime value.
Want to work with us? It all starts when you click here
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Media buying done right
- Ad tracking and why it’s so important
- How to create video ads that resonate with your audience
- The power of a logical call-to-action
- Why you need to simplify all your ad accounts
- We all want to pay less for more traffic
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Useful Digital Marketing ebooks, Worksheets, Swipe Files, and Guides!