What are the newest Google features, and what do they actually mean for your business?
“Conversion Value Rules” is just one of the features Google has rolled out recently. Basically, it’s just what it sounds like. Google allows you to take a conversion value and create rules around it, based on location, audience, and device. In this episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam talk through conversion value rules—and a bunch of other new features—and share what they love and hate about them. Kasim isn’t shy about his big feelings about Google and why he disagrees with them on so many points.
Listen in to get smarter about what Google is doing, why they’re doing it, and how you can tell the difference between their crap recommendations and their really good ones.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why offline conversion tracking on the back end is actually more effective
- Where to find out about Google updates early
- Why Kasim doesn’t want to be a Google Premier Partner
- Why Google will try to change your bid strategy (and why you shouldn’t let them)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11 is giving away 5 FREE customer acquisition path audits
- Follow @ralphhb and @kasimaslam on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop