The paid traffic landscape has drastically changed in the past six months, and the best marketers are the ones that can respond, adapt, and come up with solutions.
In this episode, hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam step back and take a 30,000-foot view of what’s really happening in the advertising environment right now. Their respective agencies are doing well, but they’ve definitely taken some punches this year. There’s a lot of traffic still out there, but it has changed fundamentally in the last 3-6 months, and Kasim says it’s never going back to what it was.
Listen in for ways to stop being romantic about the old ways of making money and move forward into the present reality.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Which basic principles of marketing to get back to first
- The red flags to look for when someone’s trying to sell you B.S.
- How to break through your biases to innovate and solve problems
- How Kasim’s team fixed the iOS blindspot (to some degree)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11 (Ralph’s agency)
- Solutions 8 (Kasim’s agency)
- The 7 Critical Principles of Effective Digital Marketing (Kasim’s book)
- Ep. 324: An In-Depth Look at the Creative Process with Tier 11’s Tom Meredith
- Matching the most relevant keyword to every search (9/23/21 Google article)
- If you have the solution for iOS 14 & 15, email Ralph: [email protected]
- Get a FREE 14-day test drive with Sendlane
- Join us for Scalable Impact Live in Austin, TX on November 2-3, 2021.
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop