Advertising across multiple platforms (Facebook, Google, YouTube) is a brilliant idea, as long as you understand the key differences between them.
In today’s episode, Nick Miller, head of Tier 11’s Google division, shares the key tactics and strategies that have gotten great results for their customers. There are definitely synergies and crossovers between platforms, but you also have to know what works on one platform but not another. Marketers who can expertly differentiate have an edge over those who can’t.
Listen in for some helpful marketing advice for Facebook, YouTube, and Google Display Network.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The three most powerful ways of targeting on Google
- Why the first three seconds of a YouTube ad are still really important
- The key difference between Facebook targeting and Google targeting
- Which images work best on Google Display Network
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!