How can you get around the new iOS updates in a way that’s legal and also works?
Follow up with an inbound lead in 60 seconds or less, and your conversion rate will be 300% higher.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam are face to face for the second time ever—this time in Austin, Texas, which is quickly becoming the entrepreneurial Mecca (according to Kasim). They’re chatting about conversion and why all the traffic in the world doesn’t do much good unless you’re following up with leads immediately. Solidify your sales process from start to finish before you worry about getting more traffic.
Listen in as they share some valuable conversion tips—as well as something that’s really been energizing both of them lately.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How a strategic two-email campaign could get you a 60-70% open rate
- How to know if you need more leads or a better conversion process
- Ways to analyze your “leaky bucket” and reverse engineer it logically
- Something you absolutely need in your life right now (that you might not realize)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Funnel Specialist job opening at Tier 11
- Follow @ralphhb and @kasimaslam on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!