Dogs in cowboy hats. Darth Vader hanging out with Jack Sparrow. Spider-Man browsing a cereal aisle. Imagine how uncanny your creatives would be if you could create such surreal images using AI.
On today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim sit down with Patrick Gilbert from AdVenture Media Group to discuss digital advertising in the age of AI and automation.
AI-generated art is the new king of graphic design, and for good reason; the technology is the easiest and fastest way for anyone to build original artworks from scratch. But what can a digital marketer do with AI-generated art? Tune in to hear Patrick describe how marketers can use AI to generate original creatives from prompts that can be as simple as “man riding a bike.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why creatives are now more important than ever
- This week’s nugget: Marketers must learn about AI-generated art
- AI-generated art is the future of creative development
- Why brands must focus on providing value for their clients
- How AI-generated art will transform marketing forever
- Effective tools for creating AI-generated art
- The unbundling of AI
- Content is and will forever be king
Links and Resources:
- Patrick’s LinkedIn
- AdVenture Media Group’s website
- Patrick’s book – Join or Die: Digital Advertising in the Age of Automation
- DALL-E Image Generator
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!