Apple is rumored to be getting into the paid advertising space. What will their entry mean for Google and Facebook’s duopoly?
On today’s episode, Kasim talks about Apple’s potential entry into the advertising game – and why he believes the iOS update is a smokescreen for Apple’s advertising ambitions. Facebook and Google have dominated the paid advertising space for far too long. However, their reign of terror is soon coming to an end if the recent iOS update and Apple’s lowkey talent acquisition are anything to go by.
Listen in as Kasim explains why he feels Apple’s entry into the paid ad space might make advertising affordable, solve the attribution problem, and yield better campaign performances.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Is Apple getting into the advertising game
- Why Apple’s entry into the ad space is good news for advertisers
- The attribution problem in online advertising
- How Apple can leverage the recent iOS update to make an impression in the ad space
- Comparing ad effectiveness on Google, Facebook, and Apple
- The current state of paid digital advertising
- The future of smart bidding and ad auctions
- How Apple’s ad placement will yield better performances
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Useful Digital Marketing ebooks, Worksheets, Swipe Files, and Guides!