In today’s episode, DigitalMarketer CEO and host of the Traffic & Conversion Summit Ryan Deiss is going to answer your questions.
In this live Q&A, Ryan talks about when to stop advertising and start optimizing the leads you have, why automation should be used to drive re-engagement, the convergence of branding and direct response, and more.
Episode 192: Ryan Deiss Answers Your Toughest Traffic and Conversion Questions Live From T&C
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The reason why all the traffic in the world won’t cure a crappy offer
- How to avoid over automating and when to make sure you change the conversation so you don’t annoy prospects
- Why content should be used as a strategy to grow your pixelated audience, then sell products to them
- What to do to start real-time, one-on-one conversations with your audience
- How to use a $10 product to grow your customer list and then sell more expensive products further down the Customer Value Journey
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Perpetual Traffic Podcast? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review.