We are very fortunate to have the ability to influence the behaviors the over 2 billion daily active users on the Facebook and Instagram advertising platforms. As stewards of the platform, we will do everything in our power to safeguard it for the benefit of our customers, ourselves and the world.
We only work with customers whose primary aim is the betterment of humankind in some way. These companies have a very specific “why” – a company vision which is larger than themselves.
Our objective is not just to “manage Facebook ads”, rather it’s to grow our customers businesses faster than they can on their own…we just use Facebook Ads to do it. While at the same time, spreading the word of their products and services for the betterment of the world.
We have the power to influence nearly one third of the world’s population on a daily basis (2.2B on 7.42B) and we take this power very seriously. But with great power comes great responsibility…just like Spiderman.
- Who we work with:
- Customers who have awesome, life-changing, transformative products or services…but most of the world doesn’t know it quite yet…
- Customers who we truly like being with (cool and probably a tad nerdy)…
- Customers who have the same kinds of morals (honest and open) and values (lots of integrity) as we do.
- Customers who treat us with respect.
- Customers who have realistic expectations for return on our services.
- Customers whose products/services we believe in and/or are highly passionate about…if not, then why bother?
- Who we don’t work with:
- Customers who are assholes. We like honesty and directness, but there is a line…
- Customers who have poor or non-existent communication skills.
- Customers who are control freaks and don’t allow us to do what we do best.
- Customers who have unrealistic expectation for return on our services.
- Companies who have deceptive, scammy, low quality products or services. We are the final judge and jury as to which is which.
- Customers who force customers to purchase based on deceptive sales tactics (see “scammy products” above)…
To that end, we help businesses grow faster with Facebook and Instagram ads. We grow businesses, we don’t create them.
A customer who has a minimum $30,000/month ad spend with a proven Facebook ready sales funnel who meets the “who we work with” profile above. Ideally this would be a high 7-figure, 8-figure or 9-figure eCommerce or digital products company looking to grow their business with Facebook ads. Having a proven Facebook ready sales funnel will help speed this growth, but more importantly is the fact that the company meets the “who we work with” profile above.