We are very fortunate to have the ability to influence the behaviors the over 2 billion daily active users on the Facebook and Instagram advertising platforms. As stewards of the platform, we will do everything in our power to safeguard it for the benefit of our customers, ourselves and the world.
We only work with customers whose primary aim is the betterment of humankind in some way, this could be small or large. These companies have a very specific “why” – a company vision which is larger than themselves.
Our objective is not just to “manage Facebook ads”, rather it’s to grow our customers businesses faster than they can on their own…we just use Facebook Ads to do it. We do this with the aim of influencing people for the betterment of the world.
We have the power to influence nearly one third of the world’s population on a daily basis (2.2B on 7.42B) and we take this power very seriously. But with great power comes great responsibility…just like Spiderman.
The Tier 11 Core Values
- We believe that the customer isn’t always right. However, we reserve the right to determine who’s right and who’s wrong.
- We believe that it is better to give than to receive.
- We believe in connection, full disclosure, open communication and transparency in all things we do.
- We “under-promise and over deliver” and never overpromise and underdeliver. At bare minimum, we deliver as promised.
- We always, without exception “do what we say and say what we do”.
- We completely believe that the key to our success is “being ourselves” and not trying to be someone or something we are not.
- We believe when at a crossroads in directing our moral compass by asking ourselves one simple question: is this the right thing to do?
- We believe that it’s better to be: humble than haughty, confident than cocky, self effacing than self-absorbed, proactive than reactive, copious than careless, mindful than negligent, scrupulous than dishonest, hungry than contented, collaborative than confrontational, innovative than traditional, macro than micro, creative than uninspired, solution-oriented than problem-centric, independent than dependent, exceptional than expected and extraordinary than ordinary.
- We believe that if you’re going to do something, we must do it with the goal of being the best in the world at it… otherwise, what’s the point?
- We also believe that there’s only ONE and ONLY one way to do something: doing things with all our might and to the absolute BEST of our ability… because we simply couldn’t imagine doing it any other way.
The Tier 11 Customer Profile
Who we work with:
- Customers who have awesome, life-changing, transformative products or services…but the world just doesn’t know it quite yet.
- Customers who have highly scalable business models who are driven to scale like badasses.
- Customers who we truly like being with (cool and probably a tad nerdy).
- Customers who have the same kinds of morals (honest and open) and values (lots of integrity) as we do.
- Customers who treat us with respect.
- Customers who are willing and open to change based on our feedback.
- Customers who have realistic expectations for return on our services.
Who we don’t work with:
- Customers who are assholes. We like honesty and directness, but there is a line…
- Customers who have poor or non-existent communication skills.
- Customers who are control freaks and don’t allow us to do what we do best.
- Customers who have unrealistic expectation for return on our services.
- Companies who have deceptive, scammy, low quality products or services. We are the final judge and jury as to which is which.
- Companies whose products we do not believe in and are not in line with our Manifesto.
- Customers who force customers to purchase based on deceptive sales tactics (see “scammy products” above)…
To that end, we help businesses grow faster than they could on their own with Facebook and Instagram advertising in order to influence the world in a positive way.
The Tier 11 Ideal Full Service Agency™ Customer Avatar Profile
A customer who has a minimum $30,000/month ad spend with a proven Facebook ready sales funnel who meets the “who we work with” profile above. Ideally this would be a high 7-figure, 8-figure or 9-figure eCommerce or digital products company looking to grow their business with Facebook ads. Having a proven Facebook ready sales funnel will help speed this growth, but more importantly is the fact that the company meets the “who we work with” profile above.