The Tier 11 Agency Manifesto
Although we’re primarily known for our Facebook advertising prowess, our true aim is to unlock the online business potential of purpose-driven companies.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a product or service for the mass-market or simply a small tribe who are deeply passionate about your community—we use our expertise to open the gates to your market.
Many clients come to us feeling stuck—like these social media channels have “deadbolted” their true online potential. We simply provide the “smart key” that unlocks that potential so your business can thrive…
Tier 11 Objective
Our objective is to partner with purpose-driven businesses who truly want to unlock their online business potential.
Sure, we have the power to influence over one-half of the world’s population on a daily basis through the online social marketing channels we have mastered … but we take this power very seriously. As with great power comes great responsibility … just like Spiderman.
And because of this power, we only work with businesses that share our core values.
The Tier 11 Core Values
- We believe that it is better to give than to receive.
- We believe in connection, full disclosure, open communication and transparency in all things we do.
- We believe in “under-promising and over-delivering” and never overpromise and underdeliver. At bare minimum, we deliver as promised.
- We believe in doing what we say … and saying what we do.
- We believe that the digital marketing landscape is constantly shifting and with it, we must constantly shift. So we stay ahead, innovate and pivot and along the way, advise your business to do this as well.
- We believe that when we are at a moral or ethical crossroads, that we must ask ourselves one simple question: is this the right thing to do?
- We believe that it’s better to be: humble than haughty, confident than cocky, self effacing than self-absorbed, proactive than reactive, copious than careless, scrupulous than dishonest, hungry than contented, collaborative than confrontational, innovative than traditional, solution-oriented than problem-centric, independent than dependent, exceptional than expected and extraordinary than ordinary.
- We believe that if you’re going to do something, we must do it with the goal of being the best in the world at it…otherwise, what’s the point?
- We also believe in doing things with all our might and to the absolute best of our ability … because we simply couldn’t imagine doing it any other way.
- We believe that we should always do the thing that’s in the best interest of our customers; in fact, we would rather tell you to do something that hurts us, instead of us ever doing something that hurts you.
- We hold ourselves accountable, we expect you to hold us accountable, and we’ll hold you accountable to take the actions necessary for our collective success.
The Tier 11 Customer Profile
Who We Work With:
- Customers who have awesome, purpose-driven, transformative products or services … but the world just doesn’t know it quite yet.
- Customers who want to maximize and unlock their business potential.
- Customers who we truly like being with (cool and probably a tad nerdy).
- Customers who have a higher marketing IQ; they understand that to get to the mountaintop, you have to walk in the valley.
- Customers who have realistic expectations for return on our services.
- Customers who have a long-term view of their business.
- Customers who deeply care about their customers (i.e., actually have a customer service department 😉 ).
- Customers who like meetings under 30 minutes.
- Customers who understand that he/she who is willing and able to pay more for a new customer … wins.
- Customers who understand the greatest traffic in the world will never cure a crappy offer.
- Customers who set aside their biases and are open-minded.
- Customers who have the same kinds of morals (honest and open) and values (lots of integrity) as we do.
- Customers who have a holistic view of their marketing.
- Customers who treat us with respect.
- Customers who are willing and open to change based on our feedback.
- Customers who value Lifetime Value over Average Order Value.
- Customers who assume good intentions.
Who We DON’T Work With:
- Customers who are assholes.
- Customers who have poor or non-existent communication skills.
- Customers who are control freaks and don’t allow us to do what we do best.
- Customers who have unrealistic expectation for return on our services.
- Customers who have deceptive, scammy, low quality products or services.
- Customers whose products we do not believe in and are not in line with our Manifesto.
- Customers who can’t let go of their ads management.
- Customers who are not prepared to work with us, even though they think they are.
- Customers who don’t look at our services as an investment in unlocking their business growth.
- Customers who are overly transactional and who say things such as “I could hire someone else to do this for less”.
- Customers who aren’t committed to working on a solution and think we are magicians.
- Customers who are hard-headed and resist change.
- Customers who don’t trust us.
- Customers who don’t empower us to do what’s needed.
- Customers who assume bad intention.
- Customers who are too short-term focused i.e., “I need 6x ROAS on Day 1!”
- Customers who try to micro-manage us.
The Tier 11 Customer Avatar
A customer who meets the “Who We Work With” profile above and shares our Core Values. In addition, if you’re a high 7-figure, 8-figure or 9-figure purpose-driven businesses who truly want to unlock their online potential, then we need to talk.
Having a proven online sales funnel will help speed this growth, but more importantly, if you are a company that meets the above profile, we’d like to talk to you about unlocking your online potential.
To that end, we partner with purpose-driven businesses who truly want to unlock their online potential
Not Ready to Apply?
We’re still here to help! Get our free guide “The CMO’s 2022 Guide to Picking the RIGHT Marketing Agency”